2010年12月26日星期日

Designers Replica Corum Brown Leather Strap watches eBay, because Im not licensed by the EPA to sell

I sold the old fiberglass propane locker for $150. I sold the old 15-gallon water heater for $100. To think: people want to pay me for the crap I dont want! Amazing! What a world! Gooooooo capitalism!Some jank, though, is so janky its hard to get rid of. I tried to sell a few cans of freon refrigerant from 1989, but my listing was removed from Designers Replica Corum Brown Leather Strap watches eBay, because Im not licensed by the EPA to sell that stuff. So what am I supposed to do with it? Its janky, its toxic, and it eats holes in the Ozone layer and some poor sailor out there is still using a refrigeration compressor older than I am, and probably could use it to keep his lemonade nice and chilly. Im sure its illegal to ship the stuff, too.

A conundrum, no? All I want to do is get rid of this jank, but the law wont let me. Curses! I sure would like to barter it for something... ehem, ehem. So heres one more effect of boat ownership: me and janky pieces of are now best buddies. In fact, Im thinking of buying and pointing jankypieceof to syzygysailing. Not bad, huh? That's Replica Corum Marker-Black Leather Strap watches probably because I dont own any more janky things, because Ive weeded them all out and sold them. Its also probably because my last name isnt Janky. Jonny Waldman[ More, as always, is at SyzygySailing ]

Ill see a Tag and want it, then once I get it the novelty seems to wear off. One of the best Tags Ive owned is this Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph. It has a great size and design, and is sporty and a bit dressy at the same time.This dial is a silver color, and the bezel is the grey. I think this is one of the nicer color configurations available for the Corum 163-150-20-0F01FM30R Men's watch Carrera Chrono, but the previous owner (I purchased it used) sold it because he had trouble with the color matching. Oddly, it was the dial I wanted the most!