2010年12月13日星期一

I always liked the Mercedes replica watch gift Benz Gullwing

I always liked the Mercedes replica watch gift Benz Gullwing (300SL) and the same goes for its successor, the SLR.Tag Heuer teamed up with Mercedes Benz and designed the Tag Heuer SLRUnfortunately, only for the people who are able to read German.Perhaps even worth the click if you only want to look at beautifull shots of great watches.I loved the Sea-Dweller review!Make sure to check-out watchtime.ch.Vintage watches are hot! For the masses that is, watchcollectors knew this for a long time already ofcourse.

The day before yesterday, I got a notification that WatchUseek opened a Bulova forum.I remembered that I had written a review on a Bulova Accutron SpaceView some years ago, and asked myself why I sold it.Besides the fact that these best replica watches are quite vulnerable and hard to repair, the movement that is.In fact, I sold most vintage watches, even a very nice Omega Seamaster Automatic Calendar and an Omega Constellation pie-pan in very very good shape with the diamondshaped hourmarkers.

Am I part of the new school who just gets bored with vintage watches? No! I really love those watches, especially the ones I mentioned a few sentences Replica Rolex watches back.They have marvelous shaped cases, great dials and even greater movements.However, besides that they are vulnerable and hard to repair, I don’t have a bonding with them.I was born in the mid-late 70s, and raised with Casios and digital Seikos.I always like my granddad’s Constellation, my father’s Constellation and so on, but I never lived the 60s ofcourse.So I can appreciate their beauty, cherish them.