2010年12月13日星期一

Speedmaster Bvlgari replica watches Professional models

Omega also presented a case full of Mission’ Speedmaster Bvlgari replica watches Professional models, these had a missionpatch on the subregister at 9 o’clock.For the Last Man on the Moon mission, they even introduced a model with a Snoopy figure in the subregister at 9 o’clock and a big Snoopy picture on the caseback.Note: Snoopy is a NASA award.All fine, but now Omega introduced a Speedmaster Pro From Moon to Mars’ edition and it looks like this:Have they lost their minds? After the introduction of this watch at the Basel fair it was quiet ar0und this ugly thing, but it is even popping up in magazines to promote’ Omega I don’t think this can be defined as promotion

Sometimes, when I forget about my monthly paycheck, I Tissot replica watches think about very exclusive watches.When these thoughts are in my head for too long, I sometimes even visit The PuristS website.The indepth articles and reviews on this site are great and make you want to forget about your monthly paycheck for a long long time (at least I do) This article for example, about Daniel Roth’s 8-day tourbillon, is a very nice read!

Although I believe the text on this page is from The replica iluxury watches Moonwatch book by Omega Press, it’s cool to read how astronauts were aware of their Speedmaster watches.However, I read in the book by Gene Cernan that most astronauts were showing off their Rolex GMT-Master watches in their private time.Update: Another cool link on Speedmasters, thanks to Ecartman at WatchUseek’s OmegaForum.This link covers 24 hour watches, with a clear preference for the Glycine brand.The gallery and f.a.q.are especially worth checking-outQ: